Riverwater

I use an alarm which wakes me at 12 midnite, 4 am, 8am to take regular
doses of sinemet and comtan.
Therefore my body gets equal dosage 24 hours a day every four hours.  I
would guess a lot of us wake up in pain to turn over cause the body for
whatever reason  refuses to turn itself over. The continuos medication
regime I am on does not turn me over when I should but allows the pain
to wake me  and keeps me mobile enough that I still can turn over
myself. This also makes me mobile  with minimal rigidity when I get up.
The Sinemet Patch is coming very soon I was told! Yes it would be nice
to go to bed before midnite and sleep till 8 am just once in a while.

Don
54/5 PD+ MSA