Ray, How's it going?  Did your oversized chair get replaced?

The calligraphy pen really surprised me.  It was fun too.  Of course, one
never does that kind of art with any real speed. The graph paper is a big
help because I attempt to fill the grid, and again, it slows my hand. I
sure hope someone comes up with some more ideas.

Other things that are really tough are putting pillow cases on  pillows and
stuffing envelopes. Folded laundry is a thing of the past. No more
compulsive neatnik here.

Nice to hear from you,
Nance