Hi Joy

How are you and Bob doing down under?  Haven't seen much of anyone from
Au  posting??
The Red River Cereal is much better than the  daily boring Pd Diet of
Bran Buds and/or Bran Flakes with physillium  to keep away from 24/7
constipation.  Yes, CR was about the third drug cocktail mix tried-  I
took  CR for a year  at hoping it would work---50/200 CR ( with
requip/or mirapix/ or edeprel )at midnite--   BUT no matter what time
"6 am-- Noon (even after  getting a regular sinemet and whichever
helper drug dosage at 8 am)"  when I 'd try to get up I would be so
rigid and sore I was unable to even get out of bed and it would take 1-
1 3/4 hrs before I could get mobile enough to walk.  With the 4 am dose
I can get up at any time 6 am--Noon and other than 3-5 minutes that I
am immobile when I first stand upright;  I am fully mobile almost
normal  with just some rigidity and muscle soreness. The 4 am sacrifice
dose  may be a pain in the you know what but my mobility from 6 am -
Noon is maintained at near normal.   The CR sinemet dose with any of
the helper drugs did totally nothing for me.  The sinemet patch that is
coming really should help that part.   However, if they don't approve
it within the next 5 years it to will also be for a lot of us too
little, too late. This is one weird disease.

Don
54/5 PD+ MSA