It is with a great deal of sorrow that I learned of your father's
passing, but I cannot help but to be thankful that he went peacefully
and with family around. He was a grand gentleman who always asked the
right question, made the sane point and held to his convictions whenever
rattled. I will always remember his posts. Please know  that you and
your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm