Dear Dee,

I hope you will share your thoughts.  I am an observer
more or less completely on a distant playing field, not
a player at all in the NPF - PDF dialogue. You can probably
say what no one dares to say.

Ivan

Personally I believe a gene change caused by post-viral
DNA damages, like in the movie, Awakenings, makes sense
to explain many cases of PD.

Ivan
53/39/35

I am saving for