HELLO JOY , DON, AND OTHERS......

 ISN'T IT A BLESSING TO BE BACK WIH THE PIEN
FOLKS- Hurray1

I use a combination of  Sinemet-CR and regular SInemet during the da y.
During the nght, I do the same, but drop my C-dopa at bedtime too,
by using 10/100 generic carbidopa/levodopa, a  blue, round tablet.,
in the place of the regular Sinemet 25/100.  I am "off" after 3 hours
of "on" time but usually cross over two consecutive doses
after 2 hrs and 45 mins has passed.  You have to be a clock-watcher to
avoid off-periods altogether.

I use half-tablets of 100 mg Tasmar once every 4 hours.  They help a lot,

especially with protein  blockage issues.