As many others have mentioned many times before, the topic for this
group is Parkinson's....anything relevant.  We are a multi-national
group.  One person's villain may be anther's hero.  Please don't
alienate one of us from another by bringing 'war' talk to the list.
There are other specific groups just for that topic.  I'm not trying to
say the possibility of war isn't important; it's just not THE topic for
this group.  An Iraqi with pd is just as important to us as a Canadian
with pd.  Please show us all your usual good manners, consideration for
others and respect for the list charter.

Barb Patterson
List Owner