Thanks for bringing this out Mario. I have two grandsons who have
tourette symptoms of  repetitive movements and impulsiveness plus
learning disabilities, but are extremely bright. My granddaughter is 20.
She is a high functioning autistic, but also has many tourette symptoms.
As it is hard to dx among all of the neurological disorders, to say it
is this or it is definitely that, her dx was based on what was obvious,
Autism. It taught me this: That none of us are completely "perfect" and
no neurological condition has borders that don't overlap into the next
disorder. To have a dx for her that allows her to have the benefits that
she deserves and needs under the law is enough. It hasn't changed what
she has, but she is diagnosed and though in a disabled category, it is
better than wondering what she does have.

Audrey