Hello Maxine,

I am writing this message to you personally, not to the group.

Unfortunately, Bill Frist has not yet come around!  But he isn't as
dead-set against therapeutic cloning research as is our dear President.
There is some hope for the doctor, so i can appreciate the wishful
thinking of whoever posted this erroneous message about him.

I take it that you support this research youself.  So I'd like to ask a
favor -- that you send us a "portrait" of yourself that we can post on
the web.  A number of other discussion group members have done so, and I
hope you will join them.  These portraits honor people with conditions
like PD, and each consists of a brief description of the person and the
illness.  Also include a photo or two -- for example, one taken recently
and another from the past -- as you wish.  These portraits put a human
face on the need for the research that we want people like Frist to get
behind.

Guidelines for composing the portraits, along with portrait examples,
are visible at http://stemcellaction.org

If you have any questions are comments, I'l like to hear from you.  In
fact, I'd like to hear from you in any case.

Best wishes Maxine,

Raymond Barglow, Ph.D.