Greetings from PDF

Ivan Suzman whom I'm sure that many of you already know, is the editor of the PDF Mailbag, a regular feature in our quarterly magazine which aims to provide useful tips to the Parkinson's community about daily living with PD.

We are currently working on the next issue and focusing on providing practical tips on the subject of increasing manual dexterity. Can you share your tips and thoughts with us for publication?

Here's some ideas of the sort of tips that we're looking for:

- Signing checks and documents
- Typing on keyboards/using the mouse
- Using a pen/modifying writing instruments
- Any other tips on keeping hands steady when doing daily tasks

Thanks so much for your participation and sharing. Looking forward to including your suggestions on the PDF Mailbag.

Sincerely,

Ivan M.Suzman, Mailbag Editor and Lucy Sargent, PDF

Lucy Sargent
Parkinson's Disease Foundation
710 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032
Tel: (212) 923-4700
Fax: (212) 923-4778

The Parkinson's Disease Foundation is dedicated to funding the highest caliber research into the causes and cure of Parkinson's.