How sad, having to smuggle drugs into the hospital, lol.

Has anyone mentioned Med Alert necklaces that has all that information on
the internet. Or is the real issue that the medical personnel refuse to be
influenced by facts?

Sorry to all that I never got back to you on the test and resulting glass
prescription that seemed to help my Dad to read his morning sports page. His
eyesight is worst than ever, altho' he can focus better around mid morning.

CGJann