Diane,
May I make a suggestion? Could you paste the URL, the web site that you are passing on to the list, in the subject line, so we know what the topic is?  And if the url does not give a clue as to what it is about, as this one, for example, could you write a few words?  It would be useful that way.
Thanks,
Charlotte Mancuso
 Diane Wyshak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:http://www.bettykamen.com/hints/1124.html