Sorry Barb, my apologies!  Like Don said, I too don't usually answer those
kinds of letters, actually I don't answer any, I'm just a reader & learner from
the good messages of information needed to help me as a cg & my husband.  But,
this time I just had to say hey, there ARE 2 sides to every situation.  BUT YOU
ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! Politics should NOT appear in any way on this list -
except for passing along websites for news of testing/researching & bills in
Congress for us to just look at without any comments pro or con, then we can
follow through or not as we see fit or can do in our own particular situations.

So again my apologies to you & the list & I will now go back to just being a
reader & learner.  Nancy