Thanks for replying.  Your reply was exactly what I was hoping for, since I
am planning a Pedal for Parkinson's event and want to be able to offer some
options in bikes for people to try.

Do you have a photograph of yourself in the recumbant trike?  And would you
be prepared to let me use your letter as part of a grant application for
funding for the event?

Sincerely

 JOY Graham (in Australia)

>Hello Joy!   You are asking about bicycle riding...   I was diag in 1990,
>and currently 57 yrs  and have cycled all my life starting as a kid.   Never
>did competition but adored touring.   I biked to work, shopping, you name
>it.   My bike was my pride and joy!  Along the way with this PD I made
>changes going from  a touring bike to a fat wheeled tire for stability.
>Then in 2000-2001 went to a recumbent trike again due to balance.   A
>fantastic work of art!
>
>How about yourself?
>                                              Niwana

Bob & Joy Graham