Hi Nancy:
        Here is one former Marine with PD, who totally agrees with yours and
Paul's comments. I have made a commitment with myself not to respond
angrily to all those political diatribes we see on PIEN, and to do so with
humor if I do so. Well, here it is, just as it was sent to me:
                FROM A CONSERVATIVE VIEWPOINT
        I'll never forget that horrible evening I took my grandmother to the the
Emergency Room. After I spent an hour of anxious waiting the doctor came
out of the ER and said, "Sir, your grandmother is on an artificial life
support system. Although her brain is dead, her heart is still beating."
        I said, " Oh my God, I never knew we had a liberal Democrat in the family."