Hi Rayilyn,

I feel that your condition is very similar to mine.I've tried several PD
meds but so far none seem to help much except for giving me side effects.AS
a result my doctor inreases the dose of Madopar which is the same as
Sinemet.I've taken the increased dose together with Comtan and my tremors
and dystonia have gone worse.I'm convinced that the culprit is the
Madopar(Sinemet)after you and Erwin have the same experience.I'm seriously
considering stopping Madopar but my neurologist says once you have started
taking you will have to take it all your life.I feel miserable and worn out
by this suffering and lousy quality of life.I'm still going to try the Botox
injection although you said it did not help.At this moment i'm desperate to
try anything that is reasonably safe as my limp is also getting worse.Sorry
to sound so depressing but thats how I feel.Thanks for your feedback.

Sharon

Download Norah Jones, Eminem and more! http://www.msn.com.sg/ringtones/