Joy,  Regarding Head vs Doorsill, I offer two possible solutions.  1.
Upholster bumpers on every corner he might run into.   2.  Buy him a
bicycle rider's helmet.  They might even be available with built-in
earphones for his audio books.  Cheers, Geo.

Joy Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
03/08/2003 09:52 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network