Hi, Sharon,

the botox cost ovr $2,000 for 4 shots in leg, but Medicare and my Secondary
paid. I thought it was worth a try.  The neuro at Loma Linda seemed to be
doing most of his injections on necks of people with just dystonia.

The decision re meds vs. disease progress side effects of meds is certainly a
dilemma, as Kathleen Cochran pointed out in her post, and "to take or not to
take" is one we kind of have to make alone after weighing all the facts as we
know them..

I believe my stiffness could be helped by Sinemet if only it did not make my
dystonia worse. and I know the dystonia could become  unbearable.with cramps,
spasms - it can actually break bones or pull them out of their sockets.

Maybe this is why I'm such a crab.  Good luck whatever you decide.

Rayilyn