We have a hospitalization booklet, intended for the PWP to take multiple
copies to the hospital so that they can make PD, its symptoms and medication
needs clear to floor nurses, doctors, orderlies and the like.  It has been
floating around for quite some time, I think it was originally a publication
of United Parkinson Foundation .  I know the Parkinson Foundation of Oregon
still prints and distributes a version, as do we. Ours is just a little
folded over pamphlet, but it seems to do the trick.  If you would like me to
send you some of these little pamphlets, I am happy to.  Email Meg back at
[log in to unmask] and give me your snail mail and I will send some out to you!
Meg