Rayilyn

I find that taking smaller doses more often makes for better control of
my symptoms. I take one half of a sinemet cr 25/100  every 2 hours
around the clock.  This irons out the big swings between dystonia on the
one hand and the 'wading through cement' slowness at the other extreme.

Food - what and when you eat - is very important. You should not take
sinemeet for at leat 30 mins before and 90 mins after you eat protein
However i find this very limiting, as most preprepared foods are geared
to the regular public and contain protein. So I use 'gold dust' - crumbs
of the regular sinemet 25/100 - to supplement my intake of sinemet when
I overdo the protein.

This works for me. That does not mean it will necessarily work with you.
Check with your doctor before messing around with your medications.

And to learn about a suitable diet for PD, the best source is Kathrynne
Holden's book: Eat well and stay well with Parkinson's Disease.

hilary blue