In a message dated 3/13/2003 12:01:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> May I know what muscle relaxant you are taking? What about long term use?Are
> there any side effects?

Sharon, I am taking Norflex for the past 5 years....don't take it daily but
when I need it it really takes the edge off the pain and most times takes it
away altogether.  I have   not really had side effects with it but you can
look them up and of course speak to your doc about it.

Sherry