I have dyskinesias  (lately at the  end  of the third dose of
 medication.  when this  happens I  try  and   skip my 4:00 pm dose to stop
the dyskinesias.They get so severe  at night that I feel as though I am going
to fall out  of bed. If
I skip that  dose  sometimes I get too stiff and have more
problems with my equilibrium.There seems to be a saturation point where i
have to detoxify.  does this make
sense to anyone out there or am I just rambling?

CAROL GRAY 62/26