Dear PhD Ray from MA Ray,

I have a big mouth and can't seem to shut up.  I was very shy as a young
woman, as an AP history teacher I REQUIRED all points of view to be
discussed, without revealing my own, not an adequate excuse, but I still
dream about teaching and have been retired from it since 1991.

When I joined the List 3 yrs the guidelines warned against careless speech,
while pointing out that there may be a different impression and meaning
conveyed if you could see and hear the person.  I think if you knew me, you
would not be distresssed by my comment, 'my life is not worth
squat".....well, it isn't, but I'm sorry if I depressed other people.

I am voluntarily putting that duct tape for civil defense over my mouth.

MA/Ray