To Everyone,

We have suffered losses in our lives with the STRANGER WITHIN.    We have
lost close cyber friends as well as new cyber neighbors:   Erik's and Olga's
fathers and Cecily Anibal.  To them I dedicate:

Final Vision

Life is the flash of a firefly in the night.

It is the breath of the buffalo in the winter.

It is the little shadow which runs across the grass

and loses itself in the sunset.

-Crowfoot (Blackfoot)

They  have entered the light where they had guides who took them along their
way.  May they be remembered not for their suffering but for the beautiful
music they made in their lives.

Most sincerely,