The walking difficulty .... falling or balance problem...... A
wheelchair is needed if someone is falling and getting stitches
repeatedly.  A 4 wheeled walker maybe?

Look in a baby department  or baby store for the cushion clear plastic
corners.  Also, some use egg carton foam and tie it on corners of
 tables .  Another solution is to remove coffee tables  or low tables
because they are too hard to see when u can't look downward.

Another source u may try for vision problems is a low vision or vision
impaired/blind catalogue site.

There is a PSP group on the internet .  Anyone have the site ?? Maybe
they can help out.

nancy m