Hi Rayilyn,

I appreciate people who spontaneously express themselves. Life contains
the good and the bad, and please let's not censure ourselves or others
when the bad seems overwhelming.  I didn't assume that you were
throwing in the towel when you said that for you life isn't worth much.
  It's just that I don't know you.  Now that I do a little, I'll welcome
hearing about whatever you're feeling, down or up.

So please keep telling it like it is!

Raymond Barglow