Hi, Sharon,,

my tremors and dystonia were never helped by  PD meds' n fact after a year on
Sinemet (I was "ON" for a couple of hours), my foot/toes dystonia got worse.
so I don't take PD meds now - my 7th year.  Botox injections in my leg didn't
help either.

I have the awful stiffness now and use an electric wheelchaiir part-time -
exercise in my exercise-therapy pool and am hoping to drag ny body back to
treadmill again. A year ago I could do a mile on it.  I am just "OFF" all the
time, but meds were woefully inadequate.  My first neuro told me PD meds were
"tricky" - now I know what he meant.

It seems  I am in a minority - most people on the List benefit greatly from
the meds and yes, I have a F-DOPA PET scan from UCLA that confirms diagnosis
of idiopathic PD by 5 neuros.

Hope you have better luck than I have, but if you don't, you are not alone.

Rayilyn - 60/67