Whenever I go to tbe hospital (2 times in tbe past two years)
I ask the doctor to write on my chart  that I have my medication with me andI
I WILL BE USING my own meds..  So I give them a list of
my medication schedule and then they just  come in to supervise me taking my
medicine. This way you  don't have to worry about getting your meds on time.
You have to train your doctor to make the order on your chart. If you  are
not able
to do this then you need someone who knows about your schedule stay with you.

carol gray/62/d:26 yrs. ago.