Hi Ervin,

I didn't have dystonia when I started taking Sinemet.  After a year I
happened to read that it made dystonia worse just when it was getting so bad.
 My grandfather, who died of  PD complications, no Sinemet, never had
dystonia.  He just had a pin roll tremor.  He had brain surgery in the 1960's
when there was little success.  He never walked again.

I can' t help but think that this PD puzzle is not close to being solved.
When I started the Sinemet I had tremor and slight limp....I wish I had never
tried it.  I tried it again after botox injections in October and am so much
worse,

But just never know, maybe I was going to get worse anyway.

Hanging in there, agreeing with your conclusion.

Rayilyn