In a message dated 3/9/03 11:15:17 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< But just never know, maybe I was going to get worse anyway. >>

Hi Ray,

Yes,that is indeed one of the trickiest things about this illness -- it's so
difficult to figure out what to attribute to meds and what to ascribe to the
condition.

I find that for me, some of the best "medicine" includes exercise (especially
tai chi), long baths, and a sense of humor. Your posts help, too! :-)

Kathleen