Hello all,

For what it's worth --

I recently did some soft tissue damage to the ankle on my "curly" foot --
nothing too serious, but I got one of those no-toe, no-heel, heavy duty ace
bandage material sock things for extra support. Interestingly, when I wear
the sock my toes flatten out somewhat. I think without realizing it I make
this condition worse by arching my foot and toes even more for balance and
support; the sock relieves this need.

Now, if only these came in designer patterns...

Kathleen