I have to agree with Raymond's response to Rayilyn's post. I understand
how she must feel especially when it seems there are no meds that work
and no relief for her. It is not too naïve, I hope, to believe that all
life has some meaning for someone if not for oneself. It is living for
the moment that most of us understand or will. But, not ignoring the
element of *hopefulness* that has to exist within us all. It is about
feeling worthy inside first and accepting what good there must be some
where-- some how. It is so easy to think bad things only happen to
oneself until one realizes it isnt just about you, it is about all whom
we know and love. Who can guess what any one's future is or what it
holds in terms of promise? There are things we can control, and those we
can not. Most of us have had lives that we didn’t anticipate by now, but
it is to accept or to give up isn't it? This isnt any profound
observation only that despair and longing can exist on many levels I
have learned. Respect for oneself lies within the person, and something
that no one can take away unless one allows it. This is our choice isnt
it?

Audrey

Friend of pwp Aussie John 52-90-93