-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: Sunday, March 09, 2003 7:11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,I am Sharon and I've just joined the list.I've been diagnosed with PD six
and a half years ago.I'm not coping very well because the medications do not
bring relief to my tremors and dystonia.I have very bad tremors on my right
hand and right leg and also on my head.The tremors are on all day and the
only time they stop is when I'm asleep.I'm on Madopar and Comtan 4 times a
day.My doctor has sugested Botox injections to the arm and leg to reduce
tremors.Would appreciate if anyone can comment on this.

Take a break! Find destinations on MSN Travel. http://www.msn.com.sg/travel/

.