Hi Linda,

Thanks for putting out all the info and keeping it up-to-date.  I got it ready last night, and today I went to the Senate.gov/...Judiciary etc. and found the hearing listed. The site offered Web Cast live video and audio, and I used Real Player One to work with Web Cast and lo and behold, there it was from the beginning, everybody milling around asking where Wasson is.  Eventually, Greg came on to testify. He was excellent as predicted and expected, but the opposition, poor lad, was "figgiting" and distracting--maybe he couldn't help it or maybe he was trying to detract from Greg.  He was not real sharp, for that I'm sure.  He didn't present a reasonable, intelligent case at all.

As for Brownbach, I offer, "Toto, this sure isn't Kansas!"

Thanks again,

Charlotte

---------- Linda J Herman <[log in to unmask]> writes:

The Senate Committee on the Judiciary will hold a hearing on  ""Drawing
the Line Between Ethical Regenerative Medicine Research and Immoral Human
Reproductive Cloning "  tomorrow- Wednesday, March 19, 2003  from 10:30
a.m. until 11:30 a.m. and then  at 1:30 p.m., in Room 226 of the Dirksen
Senate Office Building.

Greg Wasson, grassroots Parkinson?s activist and National Field
Representative for PAN, will be one of the hearing witnesses.

The GrassrootsConnection  web site  www.grassrootsconnection.com  will
post Greg?s testimony, and eyewitness reports from the hearing by Paula
Wittekind, as they become available.

Additional information also at:
http://www.senate.gov/~judiciary/hearing.cfm?id=622
http://www.capitolhearings.org/
Check  on Wed. for possible televised coverage on C-Span
http://www.c-span.org

Linda