Joy,

I took my Schwinn into Electric Bikes Northwest (in Seattle) and they installed the electric drive. I am very happy with the results. They have a web page with different bikes shown at http://www.electricvehiclesnw.com/

I can send you a picture of me on the bike. But I do not have a digital camera or scanner system. If you send me a postal address though, I will send a picture. (I added your e-mail address to my screener.)

Charley