Kathleen,
        I'm not sure what designer colors they may have, but check this
web site.
www.hockertsales.com has a variety of ankle and knee immobilizers.  If they don't have the
color or style you like, they might be able to refer you.  Cheers,  Geo.

Kathleen Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
03/10/2003 06:17 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network