hi all

murray charters just sent this news about jerry finch

these fellows are two very passionate and generous parkies

jerry initially introduced me to the intricacies of internet websites
and 'a new voice' was born thanks to his work

he also built websites for barb patterson,
camilla flintermann, don cyberdad mckinley, and more ...
in fact for anyone who asked ...

including the very kernal of a beginning
of a parkinson alliance web presence

he also introduced the idea of
a web based pd calendar to the 'pd 'ist'
which i was honoured to implement

murray is a miracle man in his own right
if it's on the web
he can and will find it
and then some

i am proud
to add my voice to
murray's congrats to jerry
and also add my congrats and thanks to murray
my cyber-siblings
my cyber-family

janet

Good Morning All,

Who's Jerry Finch you say?

Just the inspiration that started many good things
long ago on the PARKINSN List...

Remember the Dumpster Gang Hideout?

'n the WEBRING?  'n the poems?  'n the writing?

Jerry was one of our "heroes"...

Jerry's been *quiet* on the PARKINSN List
but a little horse told me Jerry's his hero now...

Oh, Jerry posts here once in a while....
but his heart is with his current endeavor ...
serious equine rescue...

see National Geographic
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/01/0113_030113_wildhorses.html

I take my hat off to you once more Jerry...

now y'all scroll on down to Texas...
http://www.habitatforhorses.org/

A great new look!

Congratulations Jerry, and another tip of the ol' sombrero....

murray

* * *
Murray Charters
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/