> My neuro wants me to start selegiline. I have always been very sensitive
> any meds taken, and would like to try half a 5mg tablet to start.

Selegiline is very effective for some PD folks and very ineffective for
others.  It is a powerful antioxidant which Europeans (with no PD) have
embraced in order to keep young.  If your doctor increases your dose to 2
caps/day, remember to take the last dose around 12 noon - any later causes
insomnia - so your med schedule would be one cap at 8 a.m. and the last cap
at 12 noon.

People on Selegiline should not be administered Demerol and should stay away
from aged cheeses and red wine.
---------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 63/23)