Hi Everyone, I was recently contacted by a woman in rural Missouri who hand
paints note-cards to raise money for research.  They are fabulous,
watercolors with a touch of folk whimsy, really special.  I am thinking about
having her do a series of tulips and maybe some Christmas cards and having
them printed on really nice deckle-edge paper etc...  We would then split the
money evenly between all the nationals for research, or maybe donate it to
the Unity Walk and they could distribute it.  We will front the costs of
production and distribution.  Would anyone out there buy them?  Does anyone
have any thoughts on pricing them? Would you pay say $10 for 12?  Are any
Parkinson organizations doing this?  I am thinking along the lines of the
mouth and foot painters that some orgs use to raise money.  Does anyone have
any thoughts on this?  Thanks, Meg