Raj and Joan,

First, I am happy that the child is doing better now, Raj.

I feel a little strange communicating to you all about PD, when our
nation seems to be on the threshold of going to war. But you know, PD
doesn't take a break, and neither can we!

I have just now read Joan's article on stem cells -- it's excellent
except that, as has been noticed, there are several revisions that need
to be made in the interest of factual accuracy.

Joan, if you'd like, I can also go over the article, after Raj is
finished with it, to check on accuracy.

Also Joan, I ask that you contribute a portrait (a brief text plus a
photo or two) to our "Portraits of Hope" project.  (Raj also has
already agreed to send in a portrait.)  We are collecting, and
publishing on the Internet, "portraits," each of which honors an
individual person who has a condition such as Parkinson's that stem
cell research might help to cure.   More information is available at
http://www.stemcellaction.org and the portraits themselves may be seen
at http://www.sabr.us/portraits.htm

You can also contribute a portrait directly by emailing me your
portrait text plus photos.

I request the same of everyone else in this discussion group.  If you
favor stem cell research, including therapeutic cloning, to cure PD,
then please contribute to this project.  Contact me if you need more
information.

Best wishes to all,

Raymond Barglow, Ph.D.