In a message dated 3/17/03 4:00:50 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< My neuro wants me to start selegiline. I have always been very sensitive to
any meds taken, and would like to try half a 5mg tablet to start. However, I
cna't find any info on where to obtain tablets. >>

Ellen,

I was on selegilene and obtained it in both capsule and tablet form. I was on
it for a couple of years and found it helpful almost immediately. Alas, after
some time I developed an allergic reaction and dropped it.

I was taking 5 mg. twice a day.

I wonder: Would I have seen your online moniker on the AOL travel boards?

Regards and good luck,
Kathleen