-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ellen Luhman
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: selegiline

My neuro wants me to start selegiline. I have always been very sensitive
to any meds taken, and would like to try half a 5mg tablet to start.
However, I cna't find any info on where to obtain tablets.  Both my
neuro and pharmacy say that all that is available is 5 mg capsules but I
remember reading about tablets. Can anyone help me find them? Also,
anyone know how long I would have to take selegiline before I would find
out if it was going to help with my stiffness and tremor? Thanks, Ellen

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]