you guys are terrific- raj and k.f. and dr. barglow and all of the
others who have sent me encouraging messages about my article. i have
recieved phone calls from different Catholic priests in the area who say
wonderful things about it and i'm hoping that when we all get it
factually straight , they will still like it. so soon, i will send you
dr. barglow a revised copy of the piece when raj reworks it and then we
will all release it with all of our names on it.
i will soon work on a piece for the portraits campaign. thank you all
for your interest and help and honesty.     j

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm