I too started out with 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet (5mg made me feel awful to begin
with).  I have had Selegiline tablets from Bioglan Generics LTD and also
Eldepryl (a brand name for selegiline) from Somerset Drug Co. Both are in
tablet form.  According to my Encyclopedia of Drugs Alzene and Deprenyl,
also brand names of selegilene are tablets.  I have been purchasing my
Selegilene online from Great Britain.  The URL is
http://www.mastersmarketing.com/price_s.htm
They really are wonderful even insuring the order.  It takes about 2 weeks.
We were in Puerto Rico and purchased at a local pharmacy the eldypryl.
According to my Drug Encyclopedia onset of effect is 1 to 2 hours but I
believe there is a build up where full benefits are felt in about 6 weeks.
For me it is a miracle drug! I've been on it for a year and am now just
starting 1 1/2 tablets /day.

Hope this helps,  Phyllis