Good Morning - My sister, niece and I are going to walk the Unity Walk in New York this year. We were wondering if anyone else had done it in the past, and if so, are there any tips or handy knowledge that makes it less of a hassle than going in there blind.  We'll be traveling from Frederick, MD and possibly catching the commuter train in New Jersey.  Thanks in advance for your help - Martha, Carol and Julia