Hi Gerry,
It's for both; but maybe they just need patients now.  Why not have Brig join? It's just on the phone--it's a long call--90 minutes--can he manage it?
How are you both? I'm not going to the forum this year; are you going?  I'll miss seeing you. Have you been active with PAN?
Take care,

Charlotte
 Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I did call and they told me they didn't need any more caregivers, is this for
PD people or caregivers.
Gerry Haines