How do I go about searching for an article posted by Joe Bruman?

I spoke with Joe yesterday and he is not doing very good.

Other complications along with the parkinson. For those that
know, or have had contact with him, he sure needs out
thoughts and prayers... he does NOT have computer access
anymore and has full time caregivers assisting him.

  Thanks

     Chuck

p.s.  Caregiver for Patsy, age 62, had DBS on 11/20 and 12/18 2002.
      Doing real good, but still tweeking the stimulator setting.