Hello Charlotte,
It is so very good to hear from you.  I did call about Brig doing the focus
group, but he isn't on Comtan, which is what they need right now.
We are not going to the Forum either, I will miss it terribly, by that I mean
the people, like you, who I will not get to see.  It is just too much to do
with Brig and everything else.
I have offered to help with Pan, but have not heard anything, other than what
I get in Alerts and on List, if you can send me any updates, I would love it.
 I think Jim Cordy, who had and has more influence than I do, wanted the
state position, Joan even told me that at the last forum, so I do my own
thing in Pa., setting up for a Senior Fest, which will bring 8,000 people in,
and hopefully give us some good publicity.
How are you, I think I read you are doing this clinic research in the
Northwest, is that right.  Anything else new with you.  I really hope you
doing well and surviving this rotten disease.
Love,
Gerry