My wife and I were at the store a couple days ago and we discovered a
great new product.  It's called a Bucky Hottie.  Basically it's a
horseshoe shaped bag filled with Buckwheat.  You can heat it up in the
microwave for two minutes, and put it around your neck.  Man it feels
great on those sore, tight muscles.  This is definitely the best thing
I've come across for a long time.

You can get these at their web site www.bucky.com or call them at 800
my bucky.  It goes for about 30 dollars and is worth every cent.

Scott Burnett