If you are so inclined, visit the  Department of Defense web page below
and sign a brief message thanking the men and women of the U.S. military
services for  defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be
sent out  to our soldiers at the end of the month.

So far, there are over 8 million people have signed to date. What a shame.
There should be hundreds of millions of thank you's.

Pass the word that we can honor and support the defenders of freedom.
You don't have to agree with the recent events but at least you could
support our troops in a job they now have to do.